Mind Map and various activities
Far too much for me to take in ;(
Mindmapping and mindmeister website confused me. I much prefer drawing my mindmap keeping it clear and simple and much more would prefer linear information with bullet points. Mindmapping will be something that I need to familiarise myself with. I will need to attend a workshop.
The various activities were interesting in particular 'making text easier to read'. I am going to introduce this to my students and include this on my SoW for next year 08/09 in Assignment Support with my tutees e.g. very useful for dyslexic and the visual learner.
I thoroughly enjoyed learning and producing 'making images more accessible'. This is something that I will introduce to my Btec Diploma Level 2 students. I can use this in one or two core units e.g. UK Destinations (map work)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home